For the fourth season in a row, Lakers guard Kobe Bryant tops the list of best selling jerseys in retail locations throughout China, as the NBA announced on Thursday morning.
Below is the full Top 10 based on 2009-10 sales:
1) Kobe Bryant – Lakers
2) LeBron James – Cleveland Cavaliers
3) Dwight Howard – Orlando Magic
4) Kevin Garnett – Boston Celtics
5) Derrick Rose – Chicago Bulls
6) Chris Paul – New Orleans Hornets
7) Paul Pierce – Boston Celtics
8) Deron Williams – Utah Jazz
9) Ray Allen – Boston Celtics
10) Kevin Durant – Oklahoma City Thunder
China isn’t the only market cornered by Bryant, however.
His jersey has also topped the sales charts in Europe for the past two seasons, with teammate Pau Gasol coming in third.
In addition, Bryant’s No. 24 shirt has been No. 1 at the NBA Store in New York City and through online sales on NBAStore.com for three of the past four seasons.
Bryant led the way in 2006-07 before Garnett claimed the sales lead in 2007-08, but as the Lakers made their way back into the championship circle, Bryant surpassed KG in 2008-09 and maintained his top spot in 2009-10.